Dan Henry 1968 Dragster Chronograph instructions
Your Dan Henry 1968 Dragster Chronograph is equipped with the Miyota caliber 6S21, a 60-second chronograph with smooth motion center seconds and date.
1. Setting the time
- Pull out the crown.
- Turn the crown to set the hour and minute hand.
- Push in the crown to the normal position.
2. Setting the date
Pull out the crown to the first click. To advance the date, turn the crown clockwise.
Do not adjust the date between 9pm–3am, while the date gears are in motion to change the date.
3. Using the chronograph
Your Dan Henry 1968 Dragster Chronograph features a stopwatch that can measure up to 60 seconds.
- To start the chronograph: press the upper pusher. The chronograph hands will move.
- To stop the chronograph: press the upper pusher again. The chronograph hands will stop and show the elapsed time. (Read the elapsed seconds on the large central hand and the minutes on the sub-dial in the 9 o'clock position).
- To reset the chronograph: press the lower pusher to reset the chronograph. All the chronograph hands will be reset to zero position.
Note: The Dan Henry 1968 will stop running the central chronograph hand after 60 minutes.
4. Aligning the Chronograph hand
If the central seconds hand does not return to zero, you can reset the hands like this:
- Pull out the crown.
- Press the upper pusher once to set the chronograph second hand to the zero position. (The chronograph hand can be advanced rapidly by continuously pressing the pusher).
- Once the hand is set at zero position, reset the time and return the crown to its normal position.
5. Water resistance
Your chronograph has been tested for water resistance. It is safe to wear in a swimming pool, but not for scuba or ocean diving. The crown must be pushed in completely to ensure that the watch is water resistant.
6. Accuracy and battery replacementThe accuracy of the movement is 20 seconds a month.
With normal use, the battery in your 1968 Dragster Chronograph should last about three years.
When the watch begins to run slow, the battery should be changed. Use a ref. SR927W or 395 battery.
The battery can be conserved by pulling out the stem and stopping the watch.